What do you do when you post a video on-line? Include in the body of the email -
Your full name, address, city, state, zip code, and phone number
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR ON-LINE
(1) Put your name on the video
(2) Don't wear baggy clothes
(3) Face the camera and do a toe-touch (sometimes called Russians, straddles, etc.)
(4) Face the camera and do a triple pirouette.
(5) Face the camera and do 2-eight counts of regular fouette turns
(6) Face the camera and do 2-eight counts of straight leg fouette turns (sometimes called al a secondes).
(7) Have your left-side facing the camera and do four leaps across the floor (chasse between leaps)
(8) Video one of your routines There isn't a minimum or maximum time limit for the routine.
The routine should showcase your strengths - it can be any style (jazz, lyrical, pom, hip hop, pom, etc.)
The routine can be a solo or a segment of your studio/team routine.
This routine can be a real performance with your team or studio. Just let us know which person you are.
DO NOT PAY A PROFESSIONAL - A HOMEMADE POSTING ON-LINE IS PERFECT